Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wicked

This template makes me look better, I fink. I look like my ak-shul black, gray & white instead of brown.




My momma & dad saw Wicked on Saturday! I wanted to go wif them, but they said I couldn't go cuz I'm too little yet and Momma said she doesn't need me getting any new ideas from the show, I'm "wicked" enuff already (what? because I like..yummy...hands!?) I like listenin' to the cd-- 'cept I have to chase the kitty in the speakers when it plays- and they said the show was efun better! "Elphaba, let the girl and her little dog, Dodo, go" Oh..it's named Toto? Well, I fink 'Dodo' is a much better name for a woofer!

I asked momma where it came from and she said it was in-spy-red by the 'riginal Wizard of Oz. Are there any cats in it, Momma? There is?! A cowardly lion?! I don't fink I wanna see that then. Stupid bean to put a scaredy-cat in it......but he's gets brave later? and saves the small girl bean? Oh! That sounds much better!

3 comments:

The Crew said...

Nemo, you would look handsome in any template layout!

Ayla said...

Dodo is a much more appropriate name for a dog I think. The Mom read the book "Wicked" and it's sequel and she said both were good.

Like the new template. :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom read that book too and she liked it very much. She's lucky you got in to see it. It was here in Minneapolis but all the shows sold out right away and you couldn't get a ticket with your life. Thats what mom says. we say Ho hum.