Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bear

I'm so glad my bear came back, I luv my bear!! uh oh, I gotta make this quick-- it's thunder-rumbling again- I'm not allowed on the computer when it's rumbling and flashing.

Here I am bringing Bear back to my corner of the couch.


Then I hafta "ignore" him as punishment for going missing for so long, he has to learn to behave.



I missed you, Bear! Don't disappear again, I was worried about you!





I'll try to think up a song for Derby's challenge, but I don't know that many tunes yet...ooo, can I sing one 'bout my Mom? Would that be ok? Her purfday's tommorrow (friday)!

Lotta rumbling and flashing going on, so will have to wait til later to get back on the computer.

'Night!

7 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

We likes your bear, and we're furry glad that you found him. Happy Purrfday to your mom!
~M&K

Spock said...

Happy Purrthday to your Momma Nemo!

Ps: I likes yore bear!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we likes your bear too!

and Happy Purrfday to your mommy!

Zeus said...

Your bear is very cute! Happy Birthday to your Mom as well! :)

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Venus blouses