Monday, July 17, 2006

"complete" litter box

This is what my litter box looks like when it's all put together. Mom says it's called a "Booda Dome", whatever that means. I just like to jump in the fresh litter and mess around so Mom has to scoop it off the floor before she puts the lid on. And the white thingy is an "odor fan"- I like to chew on the cord. Sometimes I"ll even unplug it and then it swings back'n'forth in the air- even more fun!

But what's even better -- it's huge fun for sneak attacks!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that! And, as hot as it is here I could use my own personal fan. MOOOOOOOM, I wanna Booda box like Nemo, pleeeease!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we had a booda box, but no dome. we won't go in it when the dome is on.

Shimmy said...

"Odor fan"? Sounds more terrifying than a ceiling fan. Or venetian blinds, clapping hands, a vacuum cleaner, yoga mats, motorized toys, loud sneezes, furniture polish, orange rinds, or rolling desk chairs.

The Crew said...

Oh, this is too much! Another guy with another cool thing. First Buddy and his stroller, Derby with his screened-in porch, Timmy with his walking jacket, now you have a Booda Dome! I need to tell my Dad that this is seriously unfair! Why does he not understand that I need something cool like all my guy friends?

George

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»