Thursday, November 23, 2006

update

strange stuff going on around here....the TV was on earlier for something called "Macy's Parade"-- it was fun chasing the big yellow bird on the screen! Then stuff got moved in the living room and mom started cleaning!!-- I found my missing bottle-caps when she was doing that..but then the carpet monster came on and of course I went down to the basement where it couldn't get me and played. Now mom is peeling some things called potatoes and people are supposed to be coming over later......I will try to do more updates!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-oh, did the toy-sucker-upper get your bottle caps? Let us know if you get some turkey. Happy Thanksgiving.

The Meezers or Billy said...

happy fanksgifing Nemo!

Gattina said...

Poor Kitty and all that because of Thanksgiving. But I think you got a lot of turkey didn't you and this comforts !

I have a proposition to make if you could read it on http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/
Have got this idea yesterday going from Blog to Blog for Thursday 13 group !

Anonymous said...

Hi - Thinking about my own "Nemo" kitty, Born 11/2/1994, a long hair grey tiger-striped pussy-kat. My Nemo Kitty had to be put down on Friday 11/24 this year due to a tumor that would not be stopped. Amazing that your Nemo looks very similar to mine - save the long hair. It makes me smile! - Thinkin of 14 years of love and snuggles. Long live, long love!