Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ooo, it's my secret paws assignment!



(oops, I goofed..the humming thing spit out the secret paws after that sheet)


Oh, yes..I has to apologize for not blogging a lot-- Mom and Dad have been gone efurry night and coming back really late. When I look at them all soulful eyed, they just say they're sorry they can't stay and play, but they have to leave cuz they're in "Nuncrackers". I don't know what it is, but I'll be glad when it's over and they're home again on the weekend!! (It started last week, that's why they were gone..for...re-hers-ul before it opened.)

2 comments:

Zeus said...

Nuncrackers? That sounds extremely hilarious as the mental image I'm getting is priceless. Good luck to your human pets in their performance!

Anonymous said...

I also got a big laugh out of Nuncrackers. I hope your human pets have a great time performing.