Friday, December 08, 2006

They brought me a tree!

(I figured out why pics wouldn't biggify on my post when clicking on them and told Mom what to do- so starting with this post, all my pics can be biggified if you click on them.)

Look! Mom and Dad won't let me go outside, so they brought me a tree of my very own!!


mmmmm! It smells sooo good- like the Outside.


Kinda prickly, but it tastes real good!


still inspecting....


can you find me? (ok to biggify)

Yesterday Dad put these sparkly-thingies on it.

hmmm...which sparkly-thing should I taste first?

My new favorite spot is under the tree by the wall- I can see efurrything from there but they can't get me.

What do you mean the tree isn't for me? And I can't eat the sparkly things??!! But I've been nibbling on the tree all week! And trying to taste the sparkly-things, but whenever I do, I get hit with water- maybe it's the tree spitting at me? Funny, though, it only happens when Mom and Dad are in the room with me.

It's a Krismus tree? Fur efurrybody?

Can I still nibble on it?

8 comments:

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That am a furry pretty tree yur beans got fur you. And, no, we couldn't efun see you in one of the picshurs you were hidin' so good. Make sure you find a nice ornyment and test it efurry day by batting it around. That's my job wif my tree. Plus I like to rearrange the ribbon to my own spesificashuns.
~Beau Beau

The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is a great tree Nemo. Those lights are wonderful. If you want to be in Secret Paws you have to see if there is still time. We are leaving the link here for you. Just ask Diva Kitty.

http://secretpaws.wordpress.com/

When they put the wrapped boxes under the tree, you can unwrap them. That is the most fun ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko KO

Unknown said...

Of course the tree is for you! (You just have to let the humans think it's theirs too) How may of those balls have you got of the tree so far? -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu (who has three ornaments off so far)

Anonymous said...

Christmas trees are for everyone, but kitties have the most fun with them. Have you climbed it yet? Tasting the sparkly things isn't a good idea. Sometimes they bite back, really hard. Batting the balls around is much more fun.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a nice tree! Meowm has talked about putting one up, but says she can't find the decorations! Silly Meowm!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That is a great tree and of course it is for you! They put it up to see whether you can climb to the top.
LT is also learning about the water spitting thing and the word NO. I think soon he will think his name is No.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yoo gots a pritty tree. I woodent try the sparlee things. But they put lots of cat toys on it and yoo can play with those.

Unknown said...

Hi Nemo! I haven't been over in a while. You're getting so big and are lucky to get a tree of your own. Mom said with 4 of us there, no way for a tree!

Your friend
Misty E