Monday, November 26, 2007

Alarm clocks-- who needs'em?

I guess just people that haven't been 'dopted by us kitties...poor beans. Which is better to wake up to-- some loud music thingy or beeping or weird noise..ORRR..purrs and kisses????

I say purrs & kisses are much better! Nothin' like some individual attention is the morning-- a li'l bit of face-licking, arm-licking...and even better, we kitties don't have that snooze button thingy that Mom likes to hit efurry morning. Talk about false starts-- alarm goes off, I get excited for breakfast, then the button gits smaked...so I's just take a nap, too..then I get squished when it goes off again! I even try to get her to excercise in the morning-- I bring my mousie and she throws it..oh..hmm..that's fun more for me...oh, well...

ooo..time for night crazies!!!

3 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

I'm a good alarm clock. I like to lick Mommy's forehead at 5 in the morning. Isn't she lucky to have me?

Riley

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hi! Just wondered if you got any mail recently? ~Queen Snickers ;)