Monday, June 12, 2006

ketchup is not good

ketchup.

is cold...and.....worst of all...WET!!!!

I was playing on the soft one's lap last night (my people's names are mommy/Shawna and Greg) while they were watching something called Guarding Tess on the TV (it's fun to chase the moving thingys on it) when I hear her say, "Did any of the ketchup get on you?" Of course I ignored it as her hand moved and I jumped on her shirt to get it and then..YUCK!!! my whole leg was cold & wet! I jumped down and limped into the kitchen to wash it off.

Blech!

p.s. pics will be put up if I stop jumping at the camera *g*

5 comments:

Beau said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Nemo. I'm a friend of Moses and he told me about you. The word is getting out about you. Getting ready for LOTS of comments, welcomes, and introductions!

Mathias42 said...

Awwww, Beau beat me to it!

Anyhow, the thing that REALLY sucks is that "washing" of the ketchup ALSO involves your toungue! Bad, bad ketchup.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, that red stuff is nasty! Daddy puts it on his french fries. Why would someone do that?

Welcome to cat blogging!!

Patches Lady
Mittens Pollypaws
Mistrie Rose
We make up the Calico Girls (Mistrie is a torbie, but that is OK)

Lone Star Purrs said...

Hi Nemo and welcome! Beau told us 'bout you. We wanted to stop by and say hi and invite you to stop by our blog. Too bad 'bout the ketchup. Yuck!!
::purrs::
~Meeko, Kiara, and Momma Becca

Lone Star Purrs said...

Nemo...it's taken us a little while to get it up and running, but fanks. We're also gonna add a link to your blog, if that's cool wif you.