Thursday, June 15, 2006

took a trip

I took a trip tonight! Momma picked me up and tooked me to her car cuz it needed to be fed. I sitted on her lap and she turned this shiny metal thingy and then there was this loud noise! She said it was the n-jin and not too be scared. I wasn't. I looked out the window and it was dark out, then we started moving backwards! I stayed on her lap and we moved forward for a while then came to a stop and there were other big things crossing in front of us, it was exciting! Then the big things quit moving in front of us and we turned onto another street and went to a place with a sign that said "BP" and parked it next to a tall thingy, and then it was light cuz the place was lighted up and I could see better. Momma got out of the car and I went to the window and watched her, she put this tube in the car's mouth to feed it.
That was boring. So I explored the 'car' --somehow got stuck on the door. Heard a thump and a clank and then Momma came back in the car and started it up again. This time I stayed in the seat next to her, but peeked out the window and we went back to the house. The big woofer next door wasn't outside, he's big and scary! Momma said he's called a Saint Ber-nard....how can something that big be called a saint???

and back in the house I discovered there's another cat! It lives in the tv speakers and every time I pass by to see if it's gone, it's checking me out! It's a dark cat, but must be scared cuz it never comes out-- I do a good job of guarding! *sigh* I just wish I could get in there to show it who's boss...but everytime I run up, I bump my head on the speaker- Dad says it's a plastic cover...well, if I can get it off...then all fur-gloves are off!

1 comment:

Sanjee said...

You're furry brave to ride in the big thing without being scared. I bet your Mommy's proud of you. I hope you catch that cat in the speakers!