Thursday, June 15, 2006

uh oh?

Momma said something 'bout getting a spray bottle to teach me some manners, cuz she's tired of using nee-o-spor-in every night and says her hands, legs & feet look like she walked through a briar patch. uh oh. Should I be worried? Hey, can I help it if my ancestral insticts keep taking over? Every time I see that pink...meat...skinny..wiggling......have to pounce & bite it! And I'm supposed to do my kitten jumping and not use her? Can I help it she sits in the way and is the perfect jump-helper?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Nemo, you have your work cut out for you to train your humans. But don't despair, most are trainable. When our Human went to her new doctor for the first time for a check-up, her doctor took one look at the bruises on her leg and started going through the "abused spouse" questions. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

Victor Tabbycat said...

Dude, fingers are the bestest toys fur training Attack Tabbies like me. And legs - climb 'em an rip her nylons. Why else do moms wear such silly things? And the squirt bottle? Just ignore it. Duh, water tastes good.
My woman says if she'd known better, she'd have found more toys for me instead of fingers and hands. Bah.
Whimpy Victor stops biting as soon as they say "ow" an they think he's "such a good boy." He's a wus. Keep biting!