Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day!

Hope everyone has a furry good 4th of July today! Momma told me the whole story about why we celebrate it, but I like it cuz it means she's home all day for snuggles!

Last night there was loud rain and lots flashes and rumblies and was fun to watch from the window, but even more fun with purry-snuggles in bed with Momma. And to show my 'prec-e-a-shun that she wasn't scared, she got a kitty-facial! (except the forehead, I don't like foreheads). Momma said she's glad I'm not a storm scaredy-cat-- what's to be scared of? They're exciting to watch! ...as long as the rain stays outside, of course!

ohhhh, that's where I left it!...there's the nip toy....nipnipnipnipnipnip
nipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnipnip

5 comments:

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy 4th of July to you too Nemo!

Ayla said...

Happy July 4th to you too Nemo. Go enjoy your nip.

Lone Star Purrs said...

Hope you hadded a good 4th. Have fun wif the nip!!
~M&K

Zeus said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family, Little Nemo! Have fun with your new catnip toy, but know when to say when! ;)

Anonymous said...

You are brave! I don't like the rumblies. . . Happy 4th!