Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Look what I did!

I had to patrol a couple weeks ago....seems there's a strange kitty trying to take my guard spot by the door at the top of the stairs. Well of course I had to check it out...


Now you see it.....


Now you don't...that's what you get for trying to take my spot!
hmm...maybe I should check out those other creatures...


Ha! Sucker! This is my spot!


well, the weird pink ones seem harmless, why does the one keep smiling at me? It likes being knocked around?


uffff! It's too tall...oh, well, it doesn't seem to be a real kitty-- no threat here.



Ha ha! I did it!! And he's much bigger'n'me, too!
(the black blob is my tail, it got in the way when I took this pic.)



I showed him who's boss!


Awww, Mom, now I have to do it all over again!

6 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Gee that kitty in your guard spot seems stubborn. I gots an idea tho. Maybe you could be the captain and make that kitty guard while you naps and has stinky goodness or crunchies. I mean, if it's gonna be there you might as well boss it around!

~~ Boni

Unknown said...

Boni has a real good idea. And you could still knock that kitty down the stairs if they weren't doing it right -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

Zeus said...

This kitty doesn't seem too agile or very forthcoming with the meowing comebacks. That's a little bit odd. Just how hard did you kick it down the stairs?

The Crew said...

Uh-oh Nemo you'd better watch out! Looks like your house is being invaded.

Ayla said...

Good for you! If they're trying to take your spot then knock 'em out of it.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Captain Nemo, it is your job to deligate important responsibilities. In ofur werds, tell the kitty to stand guard while you take care of important busyness. That's a good tabby.