Friday, July 14, 2006

not feeling good

I got taken to the bad place last night -- called "Petsmart". I don't like that place- every time I get taken there stuff happens.

I get prodded and poked. The V-E-T person just picks me up and looks at my ears'n'stuff....but then she leaves. Then the bad stuff happens.

I tried to hide under Momma's shirt so the other two wouldn't be able to get me, but they found me.....I hissed! But they just smiled and poured yellow yucky-stuff in my mouth. I spit it out the first time. Then they did it again, but some of it dripped onto my legs, which they wiped off. I tried to go back in my kennel cuz I thought they were done, but they stuck something sharp in my leg! TWICE! I don't have rabies, why do I need a shot?? And they still weren't done!! Then they put some wet, smelly stuff on my head (they said it's for fleas).

I crawled back into my kennel and huddled in the back. Momma tried giving me my bear, but it didn't help.

We started to leave, but then she went into this new room! There was a big person with a nice voice and she picked me up-- but I was quiet cuz I could smell woofers! There was also a woofer in the room, but it didn't see me. The big lady- grabbed my paws and she clipped my nails! I was so shocked I couldn't do anything (although it didn't hurt). Then I was put back in my kennel and the lady said she would watch me and Momma left!! It seemed like she was gone fur-ever but she finally came back and said we could go cuz everything was paid for. She also said it was the last time I'd have to go there, that I'm done until next year. yay! That's next year...next year I'll hide or something..I have time to plan.

I let Momma know I wanted to go home but I guess we could only go so fast. Finally we were home and she had a treat for me cuz I was a good kitty (good..more like petrified!). Something called "Pounce"...tuna flavored. She put some in my food dish....but I didn't eat it until later that night when I was feeling better.

hmm...I have to remember the "poor, scared face" -- guilt is good!!!!

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

yes nemo, the "poor tormented and scared kitty" face is always good for guilt - and snuggles, treats and nip

Just Ducky said...

Oh Nemo, we all have to do the year VET visit. But I agree, you don't always fee that great for a day or so.

Ayla said...

Oh poor little Nemo. Yes, the V-E-T is evil. I'm positive of that. Just be thankful you'll only have to go once a year from now on.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hmmm. My vet's nice. An I like PetSmart cuz that's wear I dopted my mom. But I don't really like goin back there fur my nails to be trimmed. Mom sprays Feliway in my carrier furst, an it helps me get less frightened. She takes me all round the store in my cage in the shoppin baskette, but I purrfur to go home, too.

Shimmy said...

The Vet's hands should be taped together like lobster claws.

--Shimmy

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

What is Feliway??? Mama wants to know.

Oh, and Pounce tuna is nummy.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»