Wednesday, July 12, 2006

strangers!

Strangers came to my house last night. 2 humans - a big tall man and a smaller one (a girl) carrying a black case. I immediately started the inspection -- they smelled ok, lotsa different scents, but definitely animal people.

The tall man sat down in Dad's chair and read a book the whole time while the girl and Momma went into the room with the noisemakers and closed the door.

Strange sounds came out of the noisemaker room. Sorta like the sounds when Dad is sitting at the thing with the black & white buttons and his fingers press them, but different-- higher pitched and..just...different.

Since I couldn't go in there and observe, I decided to stay in the living room and keep an eye on the strange man. I wasn't quite sure what to make of him so I sat quietly on the foot-rest and watched him the whole time. He just sat there and read a book. He didn't seem to mind it when I nibbled at his shoelaces and he even pet me once! But it was really nerve-wracking.

I was so relieved when Momma finally came back! She seemed surprised that I "behaved" - whatever that means. She talked with the man for a few minutes and then the man and the girl left.

Whew! All that watching was nerve-wracking so I had to release it somehow. "Spaz-kitty" made an appearance after that. *grins*


wait a minute- I just remembered...Momma said something about "see you next week" -- I have to go through this again??

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

are you still grounded? you did spaz kitty wifout nip ferst? cool!

Ayla said...

One thing I'm thankful for is that very few humans come to the house. Occasionally the uncle and the grandpa stop by but that's it.

The Crew said...

Be careful, Nemo! These visits sound suspicious and might be important. Keep watch and let us know what's happening. We can all transport over if you need extra help!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nemo,
Sounds fishy to me. Never can be to careful is what I say.I get alittle nervous around strangers too.I like to sniff and check them out. Yet this embarasses mommy. So she puts me in another room now. Humans Sheesh!!!

Zeus said...

Hmm, Nemo, it sounds very odd to me. You better keep an eye on this situation to make sure everything is on "the up and up". I suspect your human pet is up to something...

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»