Tuesday, July 25, 2006

yucky weather

What happened to the weather? It was soooo nice and COOL on Sunday!! It was in the 70s and the humidity was gone and it was sunny and nice.

Now....the humidity's back. and it's s'posed to rain again. yuck.

the girl with the case came back again last night! Mom didn't load the pic from the camera yet, so I hafta wait 'til she gets home from work today.

now for bad news-- I lost my bear!! I was playing with it last week and it disappeared. I can't remember where I left it and I've been looking all over the place!

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no, you losted your bear? how terrible! We hopes you 'amember where you putted it!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh, no. You losted your bear and I lost my pink mousie. Do you think they ranned away together????

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»