Thursday, August 24, 2006

No teef!

My front teef are gone! I haf no fangs now-- the top 'n'bottom ones are all gone. Mom tried to get a picshure so's I could show efurryone, but she couldn't take it quick enuff. She says new ones will grow in. I hope so!

She keeps talkin' about calling a V-E-T to talk 'bout my chewing problem. What problem? Can I help it if I like her arm best? She's tried to get me to stop by distractin' me- but the toys only work 'til they stop moving, then I jump back up. Dunno why she's so mad-- I don't use my claws! And I haf no fangs! And then she growled at me! Can you belief it? Momma growled at me! So I looked all sorry and licked her and 'pologized. And then I went back to bitin' her arm- and she growled again, but since she didn't bite me, I knows I was ok. But then the growlin' gets mad- but I just keeps my mouf on her arm anyway.
And then- to make it worse...she puts something called Viks Vapo-Rub on her arm! Whhheeeeewwww! It's stinky! It's kitty-repellant or something. It's not like I do it all the time, just for a bit efurry night. What's so bad about that?

oh..she says her arms look like she's been slicing them or something....

can I help it? ooooh, gotta go back to biting!

12 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

your grown up teef will come in soon, and then the chewing will stop - so tell your mommy not to worry

Victor Tabbycat said...

I only bite gently. Sumone taught me to let go as soon as Mom says "OW!" but she has to say it like she means it. Also, Mom read that prey pulls away, so we bite harder if the arm pulls away, but if it moves into our moufs, we let go. So if my teefs hurt Mom, she moves into my mouf instead of pullin away, an I loosen my grip, lick her a bit, then let go.

I always lick cuz it makes Mom giggle.

Victor Tabbycat said...

PS Did the toof fairy come? She's sposed to leaf money fur kids when they loose teef. I bet she'd leaf you treats!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are not biting...you're teething. Just like human babies do. Tell your mom to get with it & be patient. She will be sorry when your kittenhood is over......

Rosie & Cheeto said...

If the toof fairy dosnt leeve yoo treats then ask fur a tiara. Yood luk so gud in a tiara!

Susie said...

Sounds like you're just givin' some love bites! Tell your momma to wear some long sleeves!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Lil nemo....whare are yoo!!!

XO said...

What a cute kitty! My new baby girl Sophia likes to nibble and lick my fingers... fortunately for me she's gentle. Her brother Don Vito isn't a biter thank goodness.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Ware are yoo nemo? We miss hearing frum yoo? Yoo must be growing yer teef back before yoo pose fur more pichturs!

Teri said...

Hi Nemo, Since I dont know much about you I tagged you on my site.

Anonymous said...

Your cat is soooo cute!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom tells me that if I bite, I have to eat the whole thing. That's WAY more than I could ever consume, so I don't do much "bitey" anymore.

Good luck with the new teeth ... I'm sure attached to mine. Meow!
DaisyMae Maus