Sunday, September 10, 2006

Teefth!

My teefth are growing in! See, in the pickthure below...


My top teefth are growing, too, they juth don't thow up...I will be tho glad when they're done growing- it will be nithe to talk again!! Ith hard to talk properly wif only teefth half grown.

Dad ith gone thith weekend, tho I've had Mom ALL to mythelf! When thee got home yethterday afternoon, we turned on the thurround thound and put Sthar Warth in the DVD player! That wath stho cool!! While it wath playing, Mom wath cleaning (hehe, Dad will be thurprithed when he getth home tonight-- sthee thru away loth of sthuff!) and I helped her! I liked the lath movie befth becuz it had the mothst flathy thingth to cthathe on the sthcreen! But it wuz late then and I napped on Momth lap-- then I got woked up by blurpy thingth!! I got up and glared at the tv, but Mom thayth they're important blurpy thingth. I don't care-- I DON'T like blurpy thingth!!But Mom sthayth I haven't stheen nothin yet cuz we'll watch the original trilogy today while finithing cleaning.

Oh-- and thanthks Unca John for the purty crawl thingy!! (Mom hath sthinth put it up where I can't get to it)

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

glad your teefs is coming in. ours comed in 'afore our old ones felled out, so for a while we hadded 8 fangs.

Ayla said...

I'm glad to hear that your teeth are coming in ok. I don't remember losing any of my teeth as a kitten but that was a long time ago.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeaaaa, we wure wurried yer teef wuld take thair time but thay luk grate. Vary handsum and strate. Vary vary nice!!!

Hot(M)BC said...

Good to see youre teefs are growing back. Lookin good Nemo!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni

Gattina said...

Poor thing, remembers me my grand pa when he lost his false teeth and everybody looked for them ! I used to take them out of his glass where he cleaned them to catch flies with it, yea, yea what times.
Hope teeth will grow fast !
Arthur is walking his human by the way !

Susie said...

We can't wait for your teeth to grow in so you can talk clearer!