Sunday, September 17, 2006

thomthing's up

Thomthing'th up around here. There are weird boxeth thitting out and Mom and Dad are putting their clothesth in them. Aand...I overheard them thaying thomthing about "having to leave our baby behind at Grandma'th" -- I had to run around the housth at that to confirm, and I didn't find any blurpy thing anywhere, tho I think they were talking about me!
And juth now- before I could log in here, Mom wath uthing the computer and printing out thomthing called directsthons and then thith thingy bethide the computer stharted sthpitting out paper! I gotta find out whath going on!!

But athide from that, I learned how to drink from the bathroom think! I thusht have to figure how to make the pickthure bigger...but here I am inthpecting the dithwather. (I can't wait until I can talk regular again!!)


What a good thummer day......


Did ya have to turn on the light?

4 comments:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh no, yoo bettur pee in the boxes so thay dont take them. Bettur yet...try being vary vary quiet and hiding undur thare sherts and pants.

That dishwashur thingy is bad. it takes all the fun stuff we like to lick and it licks them itself. And yer peeple don't even get mad at it!

Glad yer teef are growing in slowlie. Yull be talking normal soon enouf. We think its kinda cute :-)

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, bay-k-shun boxes. they're not a good fing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, shame are they leaving you alone? Poor baby! I'm sure it will not be for long and they'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way you are adorable.