Tuesday, September 19, 2006

going away

They're going away and leaving me behind! I tried being exthra affecx..affecth..exthra nith, rubbing the legth and purring lot'th! But they're sthill leaving.

Mom tried to butter me up when sthe told me I'd be taking a long car trip tommorrow. I'm going to be sthaying at Grandma'th while Mom & Dad are gone. Sthe thaid there will be another kitty fur me to play with-- that he ith one of my brofurth. (I'm not sure I remember him..I wath really little when I decided to stay with Mom & Dad). And all of my sthuff will be going, too...I'm glad-- I don't think I could sthand it without Bear!!

And maybe I'll be able to talk again when they get back! I'll try to do a quick potht tommorrow before I leave-- stho I can find out how long I'll be gone.

2 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Hope you have fun at your Grandma's with your brofur!

Anonymous said...

Oh I think the way you talk is just adorable. Have a nice time and Grandmeow's.