Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ordeal over

Mom's trying to post pictures, but the computer won't cooperate. Picasa is furry furry slow and then there's something at the bottom saying a LAN cable is unplugged, but she's checked efurrywhere and nothing's unplugged! She thinks that might be the problem. Or is it that new beta-thing that blogger wants us to switch over? Has anyone done that yet? Is it better?

Anyway-- when I was back home that Sunday (Oct. 1), I was so excited, I ran around checking efurrything out. And then I slept all night. First on Mom's lap. Then the floor. Then Dad's lap. Then the floor. Then Mom's lap. Then Dad's lap. Then my blanket on the couch. Then the floor. Then the bed. Then it was the next day. Dad came home from work first and I greeted him with purrs'n'stuff, he seemed really pleased and did some hugging & petting, too. Mom came home later and I met her at the door with purrs and leg-rubbing.

Then I got presents!!!! I got a new floor mat for my food dishes and a catnip toy (Mom has it in the closet until she can figure out where to hang it). And...a....hat. -- more on that later.
Ohhhhh and one other thing about Gran'ma -- she's a 'nip enabler!!!! A couple times she would spread some catnip on the floor and Henry'n'me would roll alll over! *fond sighhhhhhhhhhh*
And Mom'n'Dad have been talking about getting me fixed next week. What do they mean by that? I don't need to be fixed, I'm a cat!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-O. The fixing part is not so nice, but we all have to go through it.

Susie said...

Bad puter!!!

Don't forget that Oct. 15 is ALL CATS DAY! Celebrate!

Gattina said...

Gifts are always welcome ! I brought for my Pookie (she is the only one who loves collars) a nice turquish bracelet which she wears now proudly around her neck ! I have some tattles about black cats, I found in an article. Maybe you are interested in ? I haven't switched to beta yet, I think it's to early it's still a guinny pig. Uploading photos had always been an adventure, but Photobucket works fine with me.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo sure have a lot going on in yer life. Yoo are one busy kittie.

Culd yoo send yer gran'ma ovur here with the nip. She sownds sooo cul!