Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well, tonight was interesting. There was a pumpkin on my window seat (I finally moved it over so I could sit in the window) that was blinking and Mom & Dad were outside!! *sigh* I wish I could go outside. All these beans with their small beans kept coming up the driveway and to our door where Mom & Dad were sitting. And they all had funny fur! Even Mom & Dad-- and when the little beans came up, they were carrying bags that they opened & Mom & Dad put stuff in them!

I wonder....would that work for me? If I could get outside and just go up to people, would they give me treats?

And too bad I don't know where Mom put the flashy box-- I could've gotten back at her for the embarrasin' picture from the other day. *sigh* oooooo! she's sitting on the couch...snuggle time!!

Happy Halloween, efurryone!

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Nemo, you should just stay inside and get treats from your mom and dad.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy Halloween Nemo.WE need to see pictures of your beans in their funny fur. Pleeeeease.

Beau said...

maybe you can get them to pose in their funny fur for you. (Tell them the picture is just for you so you can keep it next to your bed when they're gone.) Then post it on your blog! heehee!!

Sarah and Tiggy said...

Hi Nemo! You are a reel cutie, an you an me looks a lot alike! My beans gave out treats to the small people too... I don't know why they would give treats to other beans that they don't even know, when there are kitties willing trade purrs for treats?!?!