Friday, November 03, 2006

White outside

Something happened last night-- it's cold sitting in the window now and outside it's all white! Mom says it's this 'snow' stuff efurryone talks about (she also said something 'bout puttin' on a leash and lettin' me try it out...I'm not sure about that). The other day was real neat-- things were blowing all ofur the place! I kept jumping on the window trying to chase stuff, but none of it came in. The trees on our street lost all their fur (well, mostly..the one in our yard still has lots of leaves on it).

Some more catching up-- I got presents when Mom & Dad came back after their vacation (aka, "The Abandonment"). One was a new mat for my food dishes, here's a picture below. (click to biggify)

I'm not sure about the kitty with the biiiig smile, he's kinda freaky.

Then there's this thing-- I don't think I'm supposed to know about it yet- somethin' coming up soon called "Christmas"...but I smelled catnip!



Now Mom'n'Dad are talking about something called 'Thanksgiving'-- and there's a lot of food involved! That sounds like a furry good thing to me!

And I will try to get my beans to put their funny fur back on, maybe they will be in a silly mood this weekend and if I use my "kitten look" they won't be able to resist! hmm..purring would 'probly help, too.

Oh-- and isn't it annoying that the "remember me" for the sign in doesn't actually work!! (except when posting pics with picasa)

3 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Nemo, yoos gonna reely like Tanksgifing. Der is TURKEE infolfed. Efun I likes to be frendly on dat day so's I can getz sum reel live dead turkee. Momma's brofur alwaze shares wif me.
Zippy (Sadie and Speedy, too)

Gattina said...

Lucky cat ! such wonderful gifts. But my Pookie got also a new necklace (yes) with eyes on, the turkish eyes which bring luck. Did you see that ? But for Christmas I don't have anything yet.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, oh. Nemo you HAVE to send us some picture of your trying out the S-N-O-W. We have never seen snow!
And you got such nice gifties. You are such a very lucky kitty. We love Thanksgiving, lots of food.