Sunday, November 05, 2006

Last present

This is the last present I got from Mom & Dad's trip (abandonment)...I was excited at first because it had a mouse on it! ooo, goody, something to chase! And it says "Walt Disney World" on it. If they've got mice, I wanna go next time!


Here I am checking it out...


then I thought it was a string toy- so I started chewing on it.


They tricked me!!! I'm not wearing nuffin'! Nope, no how, no way get it off!! (I was still chewing on the strings)


*sigh* ooo, there's somethin' at the window


stupid....dang....thing....but at least I can still reach the string to chew it!


ooo, hey, look at the birds outside!


Hat? I don't care what it's called, you're not getting it on my head-- and so far, they haven't. They can put it 'round my neck, but I'm not letting it on my head! Nuffin's gettin' put on my ears!

6 comments:

Gattina said...

Ha, ha, ha so sweet pictures and at the end a little Cowboy looking out of the window !

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Good job Nemo. If you don't want to wear a hat, there is no way they can make you.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Thay can plainlie see thare is a tempting string attached to the mowse hat. Gud job telling them that the hat duesnt go on yer head!

Susie said...

Nice Hat!

Happy "Dona Nobis Pacem" Day - spread the word.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well the hat does look cute on you....but I agree, I wouldn't want it on my ears either!

Sarah and Tiggy said...

Yeah! Hey Beans! Leave owr ears alone!