Monday, November 13, 2006

window problem

See the red box? That's my window-seat. Normally, it's against the window, but lately Dad has been snatching it to use as a foot-rest because "that's what an Otto-Man is for" and then later Mom has to put it back by the window. But now there's something new...
it was like that overnight..for the adhesive to stick better...

then this foam was put on top of it, which I promptly took a bite to taste it.
(if you click on the picture to biggify, you can see the corner I bit and the piece of foam in my mouth......that Mom took from me *sigh* how's a guy supposed to learn anything?)

then a cover was put on it and I was dropped onto the cover (it's sheepskin)


Ok, ok, I'm sitting on it! Can you put away the flash-box??



Then I wouldn't stay on it, so Mom tossed my Bear to get me up there...


which I promptly took off and put on the couch and I settled on the floor underneath...


Then she tossed Bear up there again!


*sigh* I like my Otto-man...not sure about the new seat..plus, now I can feel the cold air thru the glass.


zzzzzzz.....

8 comments:

Sarah and Tiggy said...

I like your new seat Nemo. It looks reel soft an nice to sleep on. Keep on ree-porting 'bout how is was for sleepin!

Just Ducky said...

You have a fancy window perch. I likes mine, but yes in the winter they are close to the cold windows. I mainly sit on the one on the sunny side of the house.

Hot(M)BC said...

Well it's nice n all but how come you can't keep your Otto-Man? You are a cat. You should get bof!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

Ayla said...

Hmmm...why do humans always like to screw up the thinks that we like? I mean, you love sleeping on the otto-man, right? So if your dad wants a footrest, he should go out and buy a new one for himself since you already claimed the otto-man. That's the way things work. Why don' they understand that?

Anita said...

Wow!! Your window seat is fantastic!! I kike it!!

Purrrssss!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh that looks like my window seat ours is heated I luff to sleep there at night when mu shue tucks him self into bed wiff mama Laura

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

The new seat is purrty! Maybe the beans need to put a heater in it so you are sure to stay warm.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That is a very fancy window seat. Looks like it is growing on you.